Your privacy is important to Foil Die International. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Foil Die International collects, and the ways in which Foil Die International uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Foil Die International may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website (including pages visited, time on each page, etc.)
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email, phone number)
• information about transactions carried out over this website (including billing address, shipping address, phone number, etc.)
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email address, phone number, address, etc.)
• any other information that you send to Indiana Foil Die International.
Using Personal Information
Foil Die International may use your personal information to:
• administer this website
• personalize the website for you
• enable your access to and use of the website services
• publish information about you on the website
• send to you products that you purchase
• supply to you services that you purchase
• send you statements and invoices
• collect payments from you
• send you marketing communications.
Where Foil Die International discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Indiana Foil Die International may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Foil Die International will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Foil Die International is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Foil Die International
• by email to email@example.com
• by post:
Foil Die International, Inc.
1054 West 900 North
Huntington, Indiana 46750
Copyright 2014 Foil Die International - All Rights Reserved. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music and other materials on the website relating to Foil Die International are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Foil Die International. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Foil Die International.